IFYC is a national non-profit working towards an America where people of different faiths, worldviews, and traditions can bridge differences and find common values to build a shared life together.
You love to organize and manage all tasks from big to small. You believe that every detail is important and feel a sense of satisfaction when every detail is attended to. You thrive in a fast-paced, adaptable environment where one day won’t look like the next. You enjoy working collaboratively and liaising across multiple complex projects with various stakeholders. You believe that your excellent support of executive leaders is critical to Interfaith Youth Core (IFYC) achieving its vision of interfaith cooperation in America. You hold yourself and your work to a high bar of excellence and take personal responsibility for achieving your goals.
Responsibilities: This position supports the executives of both Public Affairs and Advancement teams at IFYC. Approximately 70% of the role will be supporting the work of our Senior Advisor for Public Affairs and Innovation, Paul Raushenbush and our Senior Vice President, Tony Banout who oversees our Advancement department. Approximately 30% of this role will also be supporting the needs of the Advancement team and the needs of the Public Affairs team. This position reports to our Executive Assistant/Office Manager, Teri Simon who has oversight on executive assistance at IFYC including our Founder and President, Eboo Patel.
Executive Assistance 70%
- Keep executives informed of and prepared for upcoming commitments, calendar obligations, and weekly to-do items
- Schedule internal and external meetings for executives
- Coordinate with the Executive Assistant/Office Manager to schedule time for the executives to meet with the Founder and President.
- Respond to internal and external requests for meetings with the executives in a timely, respectful manner
- Maintain updated contacts in SalesForce for the executives and find ways to optimize ongoing engagement with VIPs
- Arrange all travel for the executives, including flights, ground transportation, hotels, and coordination with local partners, etc.
- Organize and coordinate all travel materials, including itineraries, bios of meeting participants, meeting agendas, and briefings
- Work with executive, advancement and program staff, to develop detailed trip itineraries to maximize impact on the ground
- Assist with follow up and other action items after trips conclude
- Complete reimbursements for executives, do credit card reconciliations and submit check requests
- Upload email correspondence to SalesForce
- Research various topics for the executives and update documents as assigned
Team Assistance 30% – Public Affairs and Advancement
- Schedule meetings for the team or teammates; set up video conferencing and prepare meeting space; prepare materials for meetings; order food; take notes and provide meeting summaries
- Copy, scan, file, and shred advancement materials
- Support the team with proofreading, formatting documents, branding, and creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Support mailings when needed
- Track press coverage and citations through online listening tools for internal media tracker, and report to the Senior Advisor for Public Affairs & Innovation
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of administrative or executive assistance experience. Or 5+ years of executive assistant experience
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple ongoing projects from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Proven client service skillset
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Willing to learn and utilize organization-wide constituent relationship management software (Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States
- High level of religious literacy and fluency in diversity, pluralism, and inclusion
- Passionate commitment to IFYC’s mission of making interfaith cooperation a social norm
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to liaise with VIP guests and VIP contacts
- Collaborative nature; flexible and adaptable to change and agility in problem-solving
Compensation and Benefits: $15-$20 per hour ($31,200 – $41,600 annually) plus free medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance for employee-only coverage. Those who wish to cover their dependents can contribute through payroll for dependent health coverage. Generous time off policies that include paid time off, floating holidays, fixed holidays, sick leave and paid parental leave.
Application: please upload your cover letter that includes why you want to work at IFYC and your resume
Apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6a54133c-8240-4f1b-920d-516603559a9c&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=169635&lang=en_US&source=CC4