ABOUT LA CASA DE CRISTO
Our La Casa de Cristo family is composed of many people from many different backgrounds, all of whom enrich our life together. Most visitors, however, do express an interest in knowing what we believe and how we are both similar to and different from other churches.
All of our visitors in person and online come from different backgrounds, or no spiritual background at all, and we celebrate that diversity. Questions are always welcome. You will find something for everyone here!
La Casa de Cristo is looking for a Women’s Ministry Director to lead women into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ through spiritual development, ministries, studying the Word, and gathering with other women. This person will be a kind, effective leader passionate about a calling into Women’s ministry at La Casa de Cristo.
The Women’s Ministry Director’s Responsibilities Include:
- Encourage outreach and evangelism in all women’s ministries.
- Minister to women of all ages.
- Train leaders in the ministry for the whole church and for women.
- Lead by example
- Encourage, train, and recruit volunteers.
- Give spiritual leadership to the ministry, and make sure the Women’s’ Ministry has strong leaders.
- Encourage the Girlfriends Groups;
- Plan and organize the annual women’s retreat and speakers.
- Select Speakers for Mom’s Ministry and Married People.
- Organize and oversee the Married People ministry and connect it to La Casa Family Ministries.
- Purchase and organize curriculum for MOMS and Married People.
- Organize a spring tea and Christmas Gathering.
- Attend church staff meetings on a monthly basis. Integrate Women’s ministry into the La Casa Family Ministries and Men’s, Children’s, and Youth Ministries.
- Develop an annual budget.
- Connect with G-groups leadership once a year and connect with Food from the Heart ministry.
- Lead the Women’s Ministry Staff and MOPS leadership Board
What You Bring:
The following describes many of the characteristics of the ideal candidate for the Women’s Ministry Director:
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 5 years of ministry experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to creatively meet generational challenges
- Willing and able to work with people of all backgrounds
- Able to take care of themself well emotionally and spiritually
- Skilled communicator
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to participate well with staff team and part of family ministry
- Ability to have good boundaries
Personal Characteristics & Qualifications
- Someone who is called to and passionate about the role
- Collaborator, leads the team well, and trusts the team
- Servant leader
- Warm, inviting host
- Kind and considerate
- Good listener and discerner
- Thick skin
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Asks questions first
Submit your resume here: https://www.vanderbloemen.com/job/la-casa-de-cristo-womens-director